Thursday, March 26, 2009

Surgery

I'm nervous. Or downright scared - I don't know which. Friday morning at approximately 9:45 they will be removing a part of a disc that is pressing on my sciatic nerve and has been causing great amounts of pain for about 17 months now. While I'm looking forward to the pain relief, I'm nervous about the surgery and the impact it'll have at least temporarily on my kids.

Plus, I've packed my own food in case they don't have good celiac friendly options for me.

All this to say - if anyone can spare good wishes Friday morning I would great appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. You have all my spare good wishes. You'll be in my thoughts today. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you are recovering you can think of 7 things to share about yourself. http://tinyurl.com/ccrqwy
    When and if you feel like it. :)

    ReplyDelete